Details - Optoma X341
Full HD Projector
Bright and portable
Bright XGA projector – 3300 ANSI lumens
Easy connectivity - HDMI, VGA, USB-A Power, 2W speaker
Low ownership costs - up to 10,000 hours² lamp life
Lightweight and portable
Project your presentations effortlessly any time on day with the bright X341. Designed for meeting rooms and classrooms, this small projector boasts sRGB accurate true to life colour reproduction, long lamp life and energy-saving features to provide you with a low overall cost of ownership.
This projector is easy to connect to with multiple inputs, a built-in speaker and USB Power. Perfect for connecting HDMI dongles such as the Google Chromecast and the Optoma HDCast Pro (sold separately) or a laptop, PC or Blu-ray player for clear projected images with sound. Portable and lightweight projector can be installed or taken on the move for off-site meetings with the optional carry bag (sold separately).
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
Eco AV mute
Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Long lamp life
Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 10,000 hours² using the Education Cycle.
Enjoy dazzling colours for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provides you with reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- Display Technology: Single 0.55” XGA DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Resolution: XGA 1024 x 768
- Brightness: 1 (Bright Mode)3300 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast: 22,000:1
- Typical lamp life" 2 Eco+/Dynamic/Eco/Bright/Education cycle8000/7000/6000/5000/10000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio3: 1.95 - 2.16:1
- Zoom Type: 1.1x Manual
- I/O Connectors: HDMI (1.4a 3D support), VGA (YPbPr/RGB), Composite, Audio in 3.5mm, VGA out, Audio out 3.5mm, RS232, USB-A Power (5V-1A)
- Speaker: 2
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Weight (kg): 2.17
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm): 298 x 230 x 96.5
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Native, 16:9 Compatible
- Offset: 115%
- Projection Screen Size: 0.71 - 7.73m (27.78" - 304.4") Diagonal 4:3
- Projection Distance: 1.2 - 12m
- Projection Lens: F/2.4~2.53; f=21.85~24.01mm
- Uniformity: 75%
- Computer Compatibility: FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility: PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43MHz), NTSC (M, J, 3.58MHz, 4.443MHz), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25,MHz, 4.4MHz, 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz) 1080p(24/50/60Hz)
- 3D Support: Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility: Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60, Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60, Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.3 - 91.1kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate24 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colours: 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 29dB
- Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 225W Bright mode / 187W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type: 195W
- Operating Conditions: 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security: Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
- On Screen Display: 26 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Vietnamese, Romanian, Indonesian
- Standard Accessories: AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, battery, quick start card, CD user manual
- Optional Accessories: DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Optional Wireless: Yes (Check compatibility before completing your purchase)
- RoHS: Compliant