Details - Philips DVT6000
Voice Tracer Digital Recorder with 3Mic
he DVT6000 Voice Tracer Digital Recorder with 3Mic AutoZoom+ from Philips is a digital voice recorder that features Philips' 3Mic AutoZoom+, a 3 microphone system that adapts its levels to localize an audio source while filtering sounds from the side for clear recordings. A built-in motion sensor can detect whether the recorder is in your hand or placed on a desk, and adjusts microphone sensitivity based on the recording scenario.
It is capable of recording MP3 or PCM files, and has 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded by 32GB via its MicroSD memory card slot. For added convience, it features a built-in FM tuner. The DVT6000 has an integrated rechargeable battery, and is plug and play compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems for transferring files.
When recording distant speakers, their voices can often be quiet. 3Mic AutoZoom+ technology, optimized for lectures and interviews, analyzes the incoming audio signal and automatically adapts the zoom level to the distance to the sound source. Use 3Mic AutoZoom+ to focus on the directional center microphone and filter sounds from the side. Surrounding noises are suppressed while the speaker's voice is clear.
The built-in motion sensor detects the recorder when it is placed on a desk or held and selects the microphone sensitivity to suit the recording situation, preventing you from accidentally blocking the audio you want to record.
The pre-recording function allows you to record the last five seconds before you press the record key. The device switches into a standby mode and records a five-second loop without saving it. Press the record key to save the five-second loop. This feature allows you to spontaneously record important parts of a conversation.
Capture your recordings in MP3. The popular file format allows you to play back your files virtually anywhere and simply share them with others.
The large color display makes it easier to see and read everything at first glance. The user interface supports eight languages.
A time stamp with the date and time is added to every recording, allowing you to navigate through your library and find files.
The Li-polymer battery can be charged through a standard micro USB jack.
Plug and Play
Thanks to Plug and Play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux, you can access your recordings without installing any additional software. The recorder is automatically displayed as a removable drive once connected to your computer via USB. It can also be used as a way to store, back up and share files.
4GB Internal Memory
Capture and store up to 44 days of continuous recording thanks to the 4 GB of internal memory.
MicroSD Memory Card Slot
Expanded recording and storage capacity thanks to a microSD memory card slot supporting up to 32GB of additional memory.
Its lightweight design maximizes comfort while the metal surface creates a shell around the device. With the integrated fold-out stand you can position the recorder towards the sound source. Two ergonomically placed soft keys allow for quick and direct access to the most important functions.
When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
- Type: Digital
- Mode: Stereo
- Recording Format: MPEG1 layer 3, PCM (WAV)
- Bit-Rate: 8 kbps - 1411 kbps
- Sample Rate: 16 kHz - 44.1 kHz
- Recording Time: LP Stereo: 1140 Hours, SP Stereo: 142 Hours, HQ Stereo: 95 Hours, SHQ Stereo: 47 Hours, PCM Stereo: 6 Hours
- One-Click Recording: Yes
- Voice Activated Recording: Yes
- Microphone Type: External Stereo - 2 Elements, External Mono - 1 Elements
- Microphone Sensitivity: High
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Playback Formats: MP3, WMA
- Bit-Rate: MP3: 8 - 320Kbps, WMA: 48 - 320Kbps, WMA: 64 - 192Kbps
- Speaker: Yes
- Speaker Size: 1.1" / 28 mm
- Power Output: 300 mW
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 60 dB
- Tuner: Frequency Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz , Station Presets: 20, Auto Digital Tuning: Yes, Tuner Bands: FM Stereo
- Display Size/Type: 1.8" LCD Backlit with 128 x 160 Resolution
- Equalizer Settings: Classical, Jazz, Pop
- Safety Lock: Yes
- Search: Calendar Search
- Battery Type: 1 x Built-In Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Battery Life (approx.): Recording: 50 Hours @ 44.1 kHz 8 Kbps MP3
- Internal Memory: Installed: Flash Memory - 4 GB
- Compatible Memory Cards: microSD
- Connectors: 1/8" mini Female Headphone Out, 1/8" mini Female Microphone In
- USB: USB 2.0 (A)
- Platform Support: Windows, macOS/OS X
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.75 x 4.9 x .71" (4.45 x 12.45 x 1.80 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 oz (84 g)
- Package Weight: 0.45 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 5.4 x 1.5"